Monday, August 30, 2010

Eat, Sleep, . . .






I had some requests for the files I used for the heat transfer tshirt I made for my daughter. Eat, Sleep, Soccer. I actually have two versions of it. One is the shirt pictured below. The other was a gift for a high school graduate going to college for physics. Hence: the Eat, Sleep, Physics. The great thing about this design is it will work for anything, just change the last box. If you want to use the same font, I used a font called Banhaus 93. Here are the svg files:

Download the soccer SVG here
Download the Physics SVG here
If you are cutting them in heat transfer vinyl, don't forget to flip them first!

4 comments:

  1. WOW girl....GREAT file creations!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! I would love to do this with a football and basketball:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea --and files! Thanmks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Sports Theme post on Sep. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete