Friday, February 26, 2010

Don't Forget the Shoes!


Wow!! My first svg files and a new blog, all in the same day. Yippee for me, and exhausting! The blog is nothing to look at, but it will get there. That is my next project, making the blog "pretty." But for now, my first four svg files, all shoes. You gotta accessorize!! I haven't cut them yet, so please, let me know if you use them and have any trouble. I am trying to conquer a BIG learning curve. Can't wait to make more!! Thanks to all my scalhints and Sure Cuts Alot user group friends for the help, advice and support along the way. Above is the jpg of the files and their names.
If you like them, here is where you can find them in svg format:
High heel boot:
High heel shoe:
High heel shoe 2:
High heel shoe 3:

6 comments:

  1. Wow girl, I'm impressed. 4 svg files and a blog on the same day. Thanks for the high heels. A girl can never have too many of these. LOL I'm the first one to ever write on your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing! And your blog is great, I know I just started mine recently too, it's alot of work!
    Huggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG! Shoes look wonderful and so does your blog! I'm amazed at all your accomplishments! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing a great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your doing just great.. Those are good svg files.. Thank you for sharing..
    Hugs,
    Joanne in WV

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo,
    Thanks for the nice files.
    Greeting Dineke

    ReplyDelete