Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sesame Street

I guess I was on a Sesame Street Kick tonight.

My assistant wanted an Elmo for her grandson's room.  He loves him some Elmo!!  This guy is about 11 x 14.  I got the file from Mary (Mardenz)  You can find the SVG here, along with a couple more of Elmo, Zoe and cookie monster!!


I also made an apron for a friend who invites us out for trash can dinner every year during the annual Northwestern Minnesota Steam Threshers Reunion.  It is a big deal in Rollag, Minnesota every Labor Day weekend.  If you are into steam engines and history, and find yourself in the area Labor Day weekend, it is a MUST see.  A very cool weekend with a very cool bunch of people.  Anyway, his wife bought the apron and I dressed it up with some heat transfer vinyl.  I made the file but I am unable to share it here as Oscar is a licensed character and I do not want the Sesame Street Police coming after me!!  The font is LD Note Pad from Lettering Delights.  You can pick it up for $3 here.  (If you wait until it goes on sale you can get it for $1.)

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment